Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Savannah GA area foreclosures

Have you been looking for a foreclosure in the Savannah, GA area? There are so many to pick from. Unfortunately, our area has been caught up with the rest of the country and the economy. With all the bad loans out there and with the prices of homes decreasing from the past few years, there are many foreclosure homes available. Just how do you find a foreclosure property that's available? The answer is simple, email me with your wants and needs and I can send you the available properties in our area. I scour the mls daily for the newest properties that come on the market. There are homes in all ranges. If you're looking to rehab properties to either resell or rent out, there are homes that can be found from the low 20's and then upward from there. If you want to take advantage of a newer home without paying the newer home price, there are many properties that are just a few years old that unfortunately homeowners had to give back to their mortgage companies. Historic and beach properties are available as well. There are many properties available. Let me know if I can help you in your search for that special deal! Email me at robinsellssavannah@gmail.com for more info or give me a call at 912-655-2554.

No comments:

Post a Comment